View Profile ChazDude

30 Movie Reviews

Don't do drugs, kids. That is unless you want to create a psychedelic masterpiece like this. In that case, have all the drugs in the world.

Seriously though, nice combination of 2D, stop motion and puppets.

Equally creepy and powerful. Some of your best work yet in this instalment of 'Mr. Fingr├ęs'' adventures.

Now then, where can I get a glassy-meat-boy flavoured ice cream?

7 years, 7 months and 7 days. Waiting pretty much all my teenage years to see it. Whatever you think of it, MC11 ain't no HL3.

I'm still comprehending and glossing over all the details, but clearly this animation had a high degree of effort put into it. Whether it be Sanford getting gangbanged by Tricky-zombies or that first-person scene with Tricky's M60 (one of my favourite touches btw) it was 9 minutes of violence worth the wait. It was also rather surprising to see the Auditor at the end, but I guess this episode had many 'WTF' moments embedded within.

Nice to see you working with people other than Cheshyre too. Cethic's (I assume) work on the background at the bottom of the ladder has some nice long-distance effects. I dig 'em. Also, to Cturix, your sound effects really breathed some life into the whole atmosphere. And of course, Cheshyre's music was the icing on the cake.

Fantastic work, Krinkels.

Now go on and get that sandwich.

(also, Newgrounds machine broke)

13 Game Reviews

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

Not too bad for a first game ever...

...especially considering I just played through the whole thing. Anyway, have some stars.

14 Audio Reviews

Reminds me a lot of the Minecraft soundtrack. I kinda dig it.

larrynachos responds:

*gasp* a chaz review!?

Thanks, man, I'm glad you liked it. I feel like it's more upbeat than minecraft, but I understand the aesthetic :)

I may be addicted to this. Send help.

If I could choose only one christmas song to survive the apocalypse, this would be my most likely pick. The lyrics seal the deal.

(btw my local Co-op once sold Xmas stuff at the end of BLOODY AUGUST)

Troisnyx responds:

Good grief. I knew of a pharmacist who put up Christmas decorations in September, which was what prompted this line, but AUGUST???

28 Art Reviews

Intriguing, Exceptional, Inspiration, Incredible...a true work of art!

SevenSeize responds:

Thank you. I feel it's my best work yet!

Am I the only one to notice that Tricky's halo near the top-left corner is shaped like the Three Virtues symbol?

Belpherith responds:

Yes! Bionicle still lives in my heart even tho I was born in 1999 and never got to buy the 2000-2004 Bionicle Sets :(

Nice work, love all the detail :)

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates every Tue-Thu-Sat. Have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: Potatoman Ignited Chapter 3 (coming May 11, 2019)

Charlie Halson @ChazDude

20, Male

Comic Connoisseur

My brain I think

Kent (aka England's arse)

Joined on 6/20/13