View Profile ChazDude

36 Movie Reviews

Neat work from all involved! If only Henry was around to view the end result :(

I think that's the first time you've typed out a synopsis in the description. Who are you and what have you done with the real Krinkels?!

Jokes aside, that was wild. Hank bludgeoning an ATP with their own mask was a highlight for me. I look forward to part 2!

(as an interesting aside, the runtime and body count are almost exactly the same as MC7, so says the Madness Wiki)

A cinematic masterpiece.

SevenOnAStick responds:

YOU'RE A MASTERPIECE

14 Game Reviews

Enter a latecomer...

For someone who hasn't played very many rhythm games (if any lol), I'm starting to get the hang of this (even if just on easy mode haha) It's a fun experience for sure, what with the style and variation (and continual updating) of the levels.

Judging by the 8 million+ views so far, this game has a bright future ahead. I look forward to see how it grows, and to what extent.

NG has indeed been blessed!

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

18 Audio Reviews

This could well be a top contender for being the best Christmas song on NG. Lovely work.

Troisnyx responds:

That is incredibly high praise. 😮 I'm glad you enjoyed what you heard!

I'm feeling anything but sad listening to this. You've done a great job creating a foreboding yet catchy atmosphere in MP3 form.

larrynachos responds:

Idk it definitely gives me this weird "I'm glad I'm alive but sad that I'm destined to die" feeling. I'm glad you enjoyed it Chaz! Thanks for popping in :)

Getting a lot of 'Pumped Up Kicks' vibes from this, especially near the song's beginning. I dig.

69 Art Reviews

That guy's definitely having their social credit score downgraded.

A shot of NG's extra servers installed following the great FNF Crash of '21, 20XX, colourised

On a more serious note, this is an incredible piece. The shading especially sells it for me!

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks ! :) Yea shading is something 3D render can do with absolute precision I can never hope to achieve manually.

His todger's goin' super saiyan!

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates (at least) every Friday! Have a nice day! ONGOING PROJECTS: IZ88 (Chapter 3 coming July 16, 2021)
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272