View Profile ChazDude

32 Movie Reviews

Some lines in Nevada have been crossed. Lines that should have remained uncrossed for all eternity.

Also, genre 'Drama'?

ok then

I can relate to that kid. Nice work.

Haha, I guess the 5 second rule doesn't exist in this universe!

13 Game Reviews

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

Not too bad for a first game ever...

...especially considering I just played through the whole thing. Anyway, have some stars.

16 Audio Reviews

Getting a lot of 'Pumped Up Kicks' vibes from this, especially near the song's beginning. I dig.

You've captured their style brilliantly! If only Paragon were around to listen to it...

JohnnyGuy responds:

Thank you!!! :) It's a bit derived from their style, opposite approach in a couple ways in this style compared to their music. I always wondered if ParagonX9 still lurks NG, or twitter at least.

Got the shivers by the halfway point. Great stuff.

43 Art Reviews

Really loving the colours and shading on this one.

ZeTrystan responds:

thanks! :)

I feel unsettled all of a sudden.

Let me just say that seeing Salad Fingers with nostrils ups the ante in regard to creepiness. Love all of it.

MrGronk responds:

Yeah, I wanted to make him look more alien. Glad you like it!

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates (at least) every Friday! Have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: Stay tuned!
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272