ChazDude

Filters may affect review visibility.

45 Movie Reviews

Thank goodness for giant neon worms!

A pleasant spectacle of animation and composition.

"PATRICK YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

This is definitely the Spongebob episode of all time.

Can't have shi(r)t in Toronto

(and yes, they're back!)

15 Game Reviews

Enter a latecomer...

For someone who hasn't played very many rhythm games (if any lol), I'm starting to get the hang of this (even if just on easy mode haha) It's a fun experience for sure, what with the style and variation (and continual updating) of the levels.

Judging by the 8 million+ views so far, this game has a bright future ahead. I look forward to see how it grows, and to what extent.

NG has indeed been blessed!

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

24 Audio Reviews

A pleasing jig to listen to while drawing!

A great combination of piano, drums, and of course vocals, not to mention great timing as you obviously wrote about. Seeing prudes getting triggered by a same-sex kiss in a sci-fi flick would suggest we still have a way to go before such hostility is stamped out, but one can always hope.

Happy pride month, T. Keep on shining.

A nice, peaceful melody. Certainly you can feel at peace listening to it, especially with the vocals.

128 Art Reviews

that is most certainly a claudia

It's like you're leading an army of drums gloriously and heroically into battle.

Regarding the last comment, this would work brilliantly as a socials banner! (also makes me wish I had space for a second monitor myself but oh well)

Troisnyx responds:

My needing a second monitor is primarily because of FL Studio β€” this makes the display a lot cleaner for what I ordinarily do, but it has had other secondary benefits.

Leading an army of drums heroically into battle sounds like something that would be terrifying, but also wonderful. πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ½

Nothing he saw on the battlefield could've prepared him for this.

Dave & Carl/Potatoman creator, releasing stuff (mostly comics) at least every Friday! Have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: TBA
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272