View Profile ChazDude

26 Movie Reviews

It's like Star Wars and Mad Max put into one, and I adore it.

Story, animation and voice acting were all top-notch. All of you have earned this 5-star!

Keep up the good work, I'm intrigued to see what you do next.

You could say that was an odd CHAIN of events.

It was nice to watch you animating the wacky adventures of Deimos the time traveler(?). As someone taking their own baby steps in Flash I hope to have that much patience some day.

Cool sound effects, too.

"I ejaculate money."

Loooovely.

Potatoman responds:

sxy

14 Game Reviews

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

Not too bad for a first game ever...

...especially considering I just played through the whole thing. Anyway, have some stars.

Couple of things to point out here:

- I found it hard to distinguish the background from the places you can actually walk on, resulting in many frustrating deaths
- W would work better as the jump key rather than Space

In my opinion, replacing WASD with the arrow keys as movement controls would allow the player to use their right hand for movement and their left for attacking. With the current system you have two hands on the letter keys, which may be a bit uncomfortable for some, myself included. Again, just my two cents.

Aside from that, this game does have some potential!

frorns responds:

Thanks, but in the future, is the main menu. And management you can configure as you wish:) Until then, even the main menu there:)

13 Audio Reviews

If I could choose only one christmas song to survive the apocalypse, this would be my most likely pick. The lyrics seal the deal.

(btw my local Co-op once sold Xmas stuff at the end of BLOODY AUGUST)

Troisnyx responds:

Good grief. I knew of a pharmacist who put up Christmas decorations in September, which was what prompted this line, but AUGUST???

I never want you to stop using that brilliant, incredible voice of yours.

These five stars are yours ^u^

Troisnyx responds:

Oh my. I'd noticed you'd favourited it too. Thank you so much ;_;

Catchy melody, interesting combination of instruments, transition from slow paced to fast paced early on, and emotional/driving sounding on the whole make a 5-star winning combination.

Brilliant atmosphere overall.

You've earned this 5, favourite, and follow.

LucasMasoch responds:

Thanks! X3

24 Art Reviews

The best coming out story I've ever read.

Oh, the art's nice too

I have one simple question...

...how does he breathe during his sleep if his mouth is covered by his eyelids? This piece of art beams with these intriguing questions about life...

...I'll stop with the philosophy now.

ZeTrystan responds:

Mmmh, good question.

Well, maybe he doesn't breathe! o: Who knows!

Seriously, your work never ceases to amaze me, and this is, as usual, no exception.

Happy Day of Pixels!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Happy Pixel Day to you too pal. :)

Existence is futile. New comics released every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday! UPCOMING PROJECTS: Potatoman Regrown Chapter 4 (coming in July)

Charlie Halson @ChazDude