ChazDude

41 Movie Reviews

It's oddly reassuring that despite being a universe full to the brim with incomprehensable horrors, there's still such a thing as the Queen of England.

I'll take an entire bag of burnt peas, good sir!

This short was a nice surprise from you, right down to the old music.

'vore rulz'

Maybe I should mess with my own tablet more often...

Oddlem responds:

you totally should!!!

14 Game Reviews

Enter a latecomer...

For someone who hasn't played very many rhythm games (if any lol), I'm starting to get the hang of this (even if just on easy mode haha) It's a fun experience for sure, what with the style and variation (and continual updating) of the levels.

Judging by the 8 million+ views so far, this game has a bright future ahead. I look forward to see how it grows, and to what extent.

NG has indeed been blessed!

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

21 Audio Reviews

A great combination of piano, drums, and of course vocals, not to mention great timing as you obviously wrote about. Seeing prudes getting triggered by a same-sex kiss in a sci-fi flick would suggest we still have a way to go before such hostility is stamped out, but one can always hope.

Happy pride month, T. Keep on shining.

A nice, peaceful melody. Certainly you can feel at peace listening to it, especially with the vocals.

Equally creepy and calming I'd say. Hope you're having a
h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ Merry Christmas, all things considered.

109 Art Reviews

Aye-Kerik: Into the Ayeverse

Your pixelcraft never ceases to amaze, Scepter. Happy Pico Day!

(and nice to see the handsome trio near bottom-left!)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

No problem. Happy Pico Day to you too!

I do wonder what they're discussing...

WonderSchwifty responds:

Drama

Dave & Carl/Potatoman creator, releasing stuff (mostly comics) at least every Friday! Have a nice day! ONGOING PROJECTS: Potatoman: Wrath of Phrax (Chapter 4 coming July 29, 2022!)
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272