View Profile ChazDude

All 15 Audio Reviews

11 w/ Responses

You've captured their style brilliantly! If only Paragon were around to listen to it...

RealFaction responds:

Thank you!!! :) It's a bit derived from their style, opposite approach in a couple ways in this style compared to their music. I always wondered if ParagonX9 still lurks NG, or twitter at least.

Got the shivers by the halfway point. Great stuff.

Calm and catchy, great work. Glad to have had a hand in helping it exist :)

Troisnyx responds:

I'm glad I listened to you on this one :D Thank you!

Reminds me a lot of the Minecraft soundtrack. I kinda dig it.

larrynachos responds:

*gasp* a chaz review!?

Thanks, man, I'm glad you liked it. I feel like it's more upbeat than minecraft, but I understand the aesthetic :)

I may be addicted to this. Send help.

If I could choose only one christmas song to survive the apocalypse, this would be my most likely pick. The lyrics seal the deal.

(btw my local Co-op once sold Xmas stuff at the end of BLOODY AUGUST)

Troisnyx responds:

Good grief. I knew of a pharmacist who put up Christmas decorations in September, which was what prompted this line, but AUGUST???

I never want you to stop using that brilliant, incredible voice of yours.

These five stars are yours ^u^

Oh my. I'd noticed you'd favourited it too. Thank you so much ;_;

Catchy melody, interesting combination of instruments, transition from slow paced to fast paced early on, and emotional/driving sounding on the whole make a 5-star winning combination.

Brilliant atmosphere overall.

You've earned this 5, favourite, and follow.

Syamori responds:

Thanks! X3

Quite possibly your best work so far, you've come quite a way within a year, this is top-notch stuff!

My only very minor gripe is the fact that it's a bit short, but you've nailed the catchyness brilliantly, and so these five stars are all yours.

I love me some cinematic stuff.

...and with a Madness flavour, even more so.

larrynachos responds:

Oh maan, I love cinematic music *salivates*

I'm glad you like it, ChazDude! Happy Madness Day!~

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates are currently on hiatus but shall return in January! There'll be other stuff from me in the meantime but until then, have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: To be announced.

Charlie Halson @ChazDude

20, Male

Comic Connoisseur

My brain I think

Kent (aka England's arse)

Joined on 6/20/13