ChazDude

23 Audio Reviews

13 w/ Responses

A great combination of piano, drums, and of course vocals, not to mention great timing as you obviously wrote about. Seeing prudes getting triggered by a same-sex kiss in a sci-fi flick would suggest we still have a way to go before such hostility is stamped out, but one can always hope.

Happy pride month, T. Keep on shining.

A nice, peaceful melody. Certainly you can feel at peace listening to it, especially with the vocals.

Equally creepy and calming I'd say. Hope you're having a
h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ Merry Christmas, all things considered.

This song does indeed have a pleasant nighttime aura to it. Powerful yet easy on the ears!

warm

This could well be a top contender for being the best Christmas song on NG. Lovely work.

Troisnyx responds:

That is incredibly high praise. 😮 I'm glad you enjoyed what you heard!

I'm feeling anything but sad listening to this. You've done a great job creating a foreboding yet catchy atmosphere in MP3 form.

larrynachos responds:

Idk it definitely gives me this weird "I'm glad I'm alive but sad that I'm destined to die" feeling. I'm glad you enjoyed it Chaz! Thanks for popping in :)

Getting a lot of 'Pumped Up Kicks' vibes from this, especially near the song's beginning. I dig.

You've captured their style brilliantly! If only Paragon were around to listen to it...

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Thank you!!! :) It's a bit derived from their style, opposite approach in a couple ways in this style compared to their music. I always wondered if ParagonX9 still lurks NG, or twitter at least.

Calm and catchy, great work. Glad to have had a hand in helping it exist :)

Troisnyx responds:

I'm glad I listened to you on this one :D Thank you!

Dave & Carl/Potatoman creator, releasing stuff (mostly comics) at least every Friday! Have a nice day! ONGOING PROJECTS: Potatoman: Wrath of Phrax (Chapter 5 coming September 30, 2022!)
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272