View Profile ChazDude

All 31 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Haha, I guess the 5 second rule doesn't exist in this universe!

Don't do drugs, kids. That is unless you want to create a psychedelic masterpiece like this. In that case, have all the drugs in the world.

Seriously though, nice combination of 2D, stop motion and puppets.

Equally creepy and powerful. Some of your best work yet in this instalment of 'Mr. Fingr├ęs'' adventures.

Now then, where can I get a glassy-meat-boy flavoured ice cream?

7 years, 7 months and 7 days. Waiting pretty much all my teenage years to see it. Whatever you think of it, MC11 ain't no HL3.

I'm still comprehending and glossing over all the details, but clearly this animation had a high degree of effort put into it. Whether it be Sanford getting gangbanged by Tricky-zombies or that first-person scene with Tricky's M60 (one of my favourite touches btw) it was 9 minutes of violence worth the wait. It was also rather surprising to see the Auditor at the end, but I guess this episode had many 'WTF' moments embedded within.

Nice to see you working with people other than Cheshyre too. Cethic's (I assume) work on the background at the bottom of the ladder has some nice long-distance effects. I dig 'em. Also, to Cturix, your sound effects really breathed some life into the whole atmosphere. And of course, Cheshyre's music was the icing on the cake.

Fantastic work, Krinkels.

Now go on and get that sandwich.

(also, Newgrounds machine broke)

That was...rather insane, I'll admit. You guys did a great job combining violence with batshit crazyness.

It's like Star Wars and Mad Max put into one, and I adore it.

Story, animation and voice acting were all top-notch. All of you have earned this 5-star!

Keep up the good work, I'm intrigued to see what you do next.

You could say that was an odd CHAIN of events.

It was nice to watch you animating the wacky adventures of Deimos the time traveler(?). As someone taking their own baby steps in Flash I hope to have that much patience some day.

Cool sound effects, too.

"I ejaculate money."

Loooovely.

Potatoman responds:

sxy

The facial expressions seal the deal. These five stars are yours.

"YOU FUCKIN' CU-"

This was a satisfying watch and I applaud you for it.

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates every Tue-Thu-Sat. Have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: Potatoman Ignited Chapter 5 (coming September 7, 2019)

Charlie Halson @ChazDude

20, Male

Comic Connoisseur

My brain I think

Kent (aka England's arse)

Joined on 6/20/13