View Profile ChazDude

All 36 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Neat work from all involved! If only Henry was around to view the end result :(

I think that's the first time you've typed out a synopsis in the description. Who are you and what have you done with the real Krinkels?!

Jokes aside, that was wild. Hank bludgeoning an ATP with their own mask was a highlight for me. I look forward to part 2!

(as an interesting aside, the runtime and body count are almost exactly the same as MC7, so says the Madness Wiki)

A cinematic masterpiece.

SevenSeize4President responds:

YOU'RE A MASTERPIECE

This is a serious contender for being the best remake I've ever seen. If this is a taste of 2000s nostalgia to come, then I'm all for it.

That shotgun action around 3:20 is so stupid and yet simultaneously so brilliant. Kudos to all of you!

Some lines in Nevada have been crossed. Lines that should have remained uncrossed for all eternity.

Also, genre 'Drama'?

ok then

I can relate to that kid. Nice work.

Haha, I guess the 5 second rule doesn't exist in this universe!

Don't do drugs, kids. That is unless you want to create a psychedelic masterpiece like this. In that case, have all the drugs in the world.

Seriously though, nice combination of 2D, stop motion and puppets.

Equally creepy and powerful. Some of your best work yet in this instalment of 'Mr. Fingr├ęs'' adventures.

Now then, where can I get a glassy-meat-boy flavoured ice cream?

7 years, 7 months and 7 days. Waiting pretty much all my teenage years to see it. Whatever you think of it, MC11 ain't no HL3.

I'm still comprehending and glossing over all the details, but clearly this animation had a high degree of effort put into it. Whether it be Sanford getting gangbanged by Tricky-zombies or that first-person scene with Tricky's M60 (one of my favourite touches btw) it was 9 minutes of violence worth the wait. It was also rather surprising to see the Auditor at the end, but I guess this episode had many 'WTF' moments embedded within.

Nice to see you working with people other than Cheshyre too. Cethic's (I assume) work on the background at the bottom of the ladder has some nice long-distance effects. I dig 'em. Also, to Cturix, your sound effects really breathed some life into the whole atmosphere. And of course, Cheshyre's music was the icing on the cake.

Fantastic work, Krinkels.

Now go on and get that sandwich.

(also, Newgrounds machine broke)

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates (at least) every Friday! Have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: The Next Big Thing (obviously a working title)
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272