ChazDude

41 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

1 reviews is hidden due to your filters.

It's oddly reassuring that despite being a universe full to the brim with incomprehensable horrors, there's still such a thing as the Queen of England.

I'll take an entire bag of burnt peas, good sir!

This short was a nice surprise from you, right down to the old music.

'vore rulz'

Maybe I should mess with my own tablet more often...

Oddlem responds:

you totally should!!!

That was the strangest party political broadcast I've ever seen.

I eat 600kg of asbestos for breakfast every day.

Neat work from all involved! If only Henry was around to view the end result :(

I think that's the first time you've typed out a synopsis in the description. Who are you and what have you done with the real Krinkels?!

Jokes aside, that was wild. Hank bludgeoning an ATP with their own mask was a highlight for me. I look forward to part 2!

(as an interesting aside, the runtime and body count are almost exactly the same as MC7, so says the Madness Wiki)

A cinematic masterpiece.

DrSevenSeizeMD responds:

YOU'RE A MASTERPIECE

This is a serious contender for being the best remake I've ever seen. If this is a taste of 2000s nostalgia to come, then I'm all for it.

That shotgun action around 3:20 is so stupid and yet simultaneously so brilliant. Kudos to all of you!

Some lines in Nevada have been crossed. Lines that should have remained uncrossed for all eternity.

Also, genre 'Drama'?

ok then

Dave & Carl/Potatoman creator, releasing stuff (mostly comics) at least every Friday! Have a nice day! ONGOING PROJECTS: Potatoman: Wrath of Phrax (Chapter 5 coming September 30, 2022!)
COMMISSION INFO: https://www.newgrounds.com/collab/view/13272