The Perfect Dog The Perfect Dog

Loooovely.

Potatoman responds:

sxy

Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout

The facial expressions seal the deal. These five stars are yours.

Bird Feed Bird Feed

"YOU FUCKIN' CU-"

This was a satisfying watch and I applaud you for it.

The Best Game Ever The Best Game Ever

Not too bad for a first game ever...

...especially considering I just played through the whole thing. Anyway, have some stars.

Need to do this. beta (no sound) Need to do this. beta (no sound)

Couple of things to point out here:

- I found it hard to distinguish the background from the places you can actually walk on, resulting in many frustrating deaths
- W would work better as the jump key rather than Space

In my opinion, replacing WASD with the arrow keys as movement controls would allow the player to use their right hand for movement and their left for attacking. With the current system you have two hands on the letter keys, which may be a bit uncomfortable for some, myself included. Again, just my two cents.

Aside from that, this game does have some potential!

frorns responds:

Thanks, but in the future, is the main menu. And management you can configure as you wish:) Until then, even the main menu there:)

Side Project Side Project

For a first game this is some pretty neat stuff. However there's one elephant in the room that needs addressing.

There's no tutorial or list of controls that I can see either in the game or the description. I eventually figured out the controls but even so it's a MASSIVE gap in the game design

(For those wondering about the controls: WASD to move (W to wall jump as well) and number keys (1-5) to select weapons. Mouse to aim and click to fire weapon)

Also, one time while playing level 2, I was killing the enemy but when he reached 1HP he suddenly became invincible to hits, and when I jumped over him (god knows why) my character got embedded in the ceiling :/)

Jumping physics could use improvement too. All that aside, I wish you luck!

OmegaLevelGaming responds:

Thanks, I will be putting the controls in the description and will make a place where you can find the controls in game (I had meant to put them at the end of the description, but forgot). I am going to look into the enemy bug, I believe I know the problem. Thanks, I appreciate the input.

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

I never want you to stop using that brilliant, incredible voice of yours.

These five stars are yours ^u^

Troisnyx responds:

Oh my. I'd noticed you'd favourited it too. Thank you so much ;_;

The Meaning of Life The Meaning of Life

Catchy melody, interesting combination of instruments, transition from slow paced to fast paced early on, and emotional/driving sounding on the whole make a 5-star winning combination.

Brilliant atmosphere overall.

You've earned this 5, favourite, and follow.

LucasMasoch responds:

Thanks! X3

Night Sky Night Sky

Quite possibly your best work so far, you've come quite a way within a year, this is top-notch stuff!

My only very minor gripe is the fact that it's a bit short, but you've nailed the catchyness brilliantly, and so these five stars are all yours.

i didnt have anything for md2017 kill me i didnt have anything for md2017 kill me

The best coming out story I've ever read.

Oh, the art's nice too

23 23

Happy Birthday!

(...although I suggest giving them eyes a rest :v)

DoodlingHitman responds:

NEVER!!! :D

(thanks)

Blink Blink

I have one simple question...

...how does he breathe during his sleep if his mouth is covered by his eyelids? This piece of art beams with these intriguing questions about life...

...I'll stop with the philosophy now.

ZeTrystan responds:

Mmmh, good question.

Well, maybe he doesn't breathe! o: Who knows!