View Profile ChazDude

30 Movie Reviews

Haha, I guess the 5 second rule doesn't exist in this universe!

Don't do drugs, kids. That is unless you want to create a psychedelic masterpiece like this. In that case, have all the drugs in the world.

Seriously though, nice combination of 2D, stop motion and puppets.

Equally creepy and powerful. Some of your best work yet in this instalment of 'Mr. Fingr├ęs'' adventures.

Now then, where can I get a glassy-meat-boy flavoured ice cream?

13 Game Reviews

I can envision an expanded version of this appearing on Steam someday. No joke.

dietzribi responds:

We've never released a commercial game yet (we're working now on our first one actually!) and we're scared it's a bit too goofy and silly to be taken seriously for our first product :P
BUT who knows... Maybe at some point!

Two things worth pointing out about this game:

- Contrary to the description, the A and D keys do nothing, whereas the arrow keys (left and right) DO control your movement
- Not a massive gripe, but the addition of sound effects would be nice.

Other than that, this isn't too bad for a first dabble into game programming. Keep it up!

AntonisOustas responds:

Thank you for your vote!
- I fixed the A and D keys , what i meant is the Left Key and Right Key ( Now The Desc Is Changed)
- I update the game soon with more levels and sounds!
Thank you!

Not too bad for a first game ever...

...especially considering I just played through the whole thing. Anyway, have some stars.

15 Audio Reviews

You've captured their style brilliantly! If only Paragon were around to listen to it...

RealFaction responds:

Thank you!!! :) It's a bit derived from their style, opposite approach in a couple ways in this style compared to their music. I always wondered if ParagonX9 still lurks NG, or twitter at least.

Got the shivers by the halfway point. Great stuff.

Calm and catchy, great work. Glad to have had a hand in helping it exist :)

Troisnyx responds:

I'm glad I listened to you on this one :D Thank you!

35 Art Reviews

Joke's on you, I don't even HAVE Snapchat! Ha.

(nice art btw)

There's a part of me who wonders what Dave and other characters would look like in a more realistic human-format.

That part of me conveys his appreciation :)

WonderSchwifty responds:

Well , glad you liked it. I had it as an idea for a couple of weeks so i started to do it today and finish it.

Goodness. Gracious. Me.

If that $100 grand prize isn't yours, I am going to be very angry.

Kinda crazed comic cartoonist coming from the county of Kent. Dave & Carl updates are currently on hiatus but shall return in January! There'll be other stuff from me in the meantime but until then, have a nice day! UPCOMING PROJECTS: To be announced.

Charlie Halson @ChazDude

20, Male

Comic Connoisseur

My brain I think

Kent (aka England's arse)

Joined on 6/20/13