The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

Totally worth getting Tom Fulp banned from Twitch :v

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

Awesome work from an awesome team. That little jibe at Djjaner was the icing on the cake.

BLUEBARRY – TwinTrash Short Film BLUEBARRY – TwinTrash Short Film

Oh my, the art style makes an already brilliant animation even better. You guys earned this 5.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Brilliant.

I have no words for this, this is simply one of the best animations I've seen on NG in ages, if ever. How you managed to make the bodily movements comedic is just fantastic, it had me cracking up pretty much all the way through.

I see a bright future for you and your work. 5/5, 10/10!

Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

Yep, this pretty much sums up the whole event. Nice work!

Grandma Comes to Visit Grandma Comes to Visit

This reminds me that I should stop wanking so much.

Anyway, nice work here. I was gonna say "how did she become a grandma if she's allergic to semen?" but I see other people have beaten me to that.

REALM: Project M3KYR REALM: Project M3KYR

I'd give a higher score if the action didn't feel too slow, but other than that, nice animation, nice music, decent plot. But as I said before, this would be better if the action was more fast-paced, just my opinion.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Another brilliant piece of animation from HappyHarry, laughs all around as always c:

Where did Putin go? Where did Putin go?

I bet he's also causing the so-called 'Siberian winds' hitting where I live, but anyway, nice work right here!

Ellen and Uncle Max Ellen and Uncle Max

Aaahh...this takes me back.

Violence and tasteless humour, a NG classic. That definitely got quite a few good laughs outta me :]