Contact Info / Websites
I see these two fiends are having a LOVELY bonding session!
Not too hot for a smoke, according to these two...
2017-06-17 08:37:06 by ChazDude
At least this one isn't powered by Creme Eggs.
Looks like these children just got a new childhood hero!
Hmm... this recent slew of food related comics is making me hungry!
From that night onward, Dave decided to rethink his relationship with cheese.
Yesterday, the young people of Britain delivered a gigantic "FUCK YOU" to Theresa May, and I for one couldn't be happier.
And I had a hand in making it happen.
Your vote counts.
Also, some sketching, I should probably have a nap now:
Oh Dave and Carl, you clumsy oafs.
In the UK? GO OUT AND VOTE. KICK THE TORIES OUT.
Before I say anything else. This is, above-all, a non-endorsement of the Conservative Party.
So tomorrow, we in the UK go to the polls in a 3-year-early general election called by our Supreme Leader m̶a̶r̶g̶a̶r̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ Theresa May, who called this election for the sole reason of trying to obtain more seats, and in the words of one anonymous national 'newspaper' "CRUSH THE SABOTEURS".
This is a prime minister who:
- Wants to un-ban Fox Hunting.
- Wants to un-ban Ivory Trading.
- Has cut 20,000 police officers over her 6 years as home secretary/1 year as PM.
- Won't guarantee the rights of THREE MILLION EU nationals residing in Britain.
- Says that no Brexit deal is better than a bad deal (no deal IS A FUCKING TERRIBLE IDEA, YOU DUNCE.)
- Wants to build a new runway at Heathrow Airport in the most ridiculous location possible.
- Wants to run an National Health Service that, under the Tories, was once described as a 'humanitarian crisis'.
- Actually, wants to privatize the NHS (Tory flowchart: URRRGH PRIVATIZE EVERYTHIIIIIING)
- Sells weapons to SAUDI ARABIA.
- Wants to take away your HUMAN RIGHTS.
...and that's only a slither of it.
Realistically, only Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn can become PM. So, in many cases, by voting for the Liberal Democrats or the Green Party, you're handing the reigns of power to Theresa May. In the few seats that the Lib Dems or Greens (hell, even the SNP if you're north of the border) have a better chance of beating the Tories, vote for them. Otherwise, Labour is pretty much the only chance. Theresa May only needs to lose 6 seats to lose her majority, and with tactical voting those losses could be even higher.
Here's a list of the most vulnerable Tory seats, with Labour coming second in most of them. If enough people voted tactically for a single non-Tory, Theresa May could lose her gamble.
Corbyn may not be perfect to everyone, but we can't risk May taking away our rights JUST BECAUSE SHE CUT THE EFFING POLICE NUMBERS.
I'll be voting for the first time tomorrow, will you?
GO OUT AND VOTE.
I'm almost done drawing the final chapter of Potatoman Begins, which'll be on it's way in August!
Regular non-political-comic-releasing resumes tomorrow.